Burlingame, Calif. - November 20, 2017 - ComplianceEase®, the nation's leading provider of automated compliance solutions to the financial services industry, today announced that it will host a live, complimentary webinar titled, "TRID 2.0: Learning from the Past to Prepare for the Future" on Thursday, December 7, 2017, from 11:00 a.m. to noon Pacific Time with Black Knight, a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the lending lifecycle.
This webinar will provide details on the impact that the new TRID 2.0 rule will have on the origination process and what steps the industry must take in order to support compliance when the rule becomes mandatory on October 1, 2018.
Specifically, attendees can expect to learn:
- What has changed in TRID 2.0 and why.
- The importance of completing an internal assessment of what went right and wrong during the implementation of TRID 1.0, and why now is the time to begin preparing for TRID 2.0.
- What lenders should ask their loan origination system and compliance technology providers to ensure they are ready to comply with TRID 2.0.
Panelists will include:
- Donald Lampe, Partner, Morrison & Foerster, LLP
- Craig Rebmann, Senior Vice President and Director of Product Integration, Black Knight
- Daniel Smith, Senior Vice President, ComplianceEase
For more information, or to register for the webinar, click here.
Headquartered in the Silicon Valley, ComplianceEase®, a division of LogicEase Solutions Inc., is a leading provider of risk management solutions to the financial services industry. ComplianceEase's patented platform includes ComplianceAnalyzer®, the mortgage industry's most adopted automated compliance solution with the most comprehensive TRID auditing. ComplianceEase combines regulatory expertise with innovative technology to power end-to-end risk management solutions that help financial institutions improve compliance controls and increase profitability. The company's growing client base includes financial institutions, service providers, law firms, GSEs, and three of the top five mortgage lenders in the U.S. ComplianceEase's automated compliance solutions have also been adopted as e-Exam tools by federal and state banking and mortgage regulators. For more information, visit ComplianceEase.com or call 1.866.212.Ease(3273).
Campbell Lewis Communications